Rhino is where you manage organization and sub-organization user records.
- Update your Xilution organization user record
- Create and update sub-organization user records
- Portal Access
- API Access
- Only pay for what you use pricing
- Email based technical support
Costs & Pricing
Xilution charges the following fees for usage of the Rhino API.
- Data Transfer Out
- 0.002 USD per MByte
- Request Count
- 0.05 USD per One Thousand Request
- Consumed Storage
- 0.002 USD per GByte
The Rhino Portal is an easy to use web based interface where you can create, update and delete organization and sub-organization user records.
Want to customize your interaction with Rhino? Check out the Rhino API.
To contact our technical support, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description of your question or issue and we'll respond within one business day.
Email email@example.com with any questions you may have about Rhino or the Xilution platform in general.