Elephant is where you manage organization and sub-organization records.
- Update your Xilution organization record
- Create update and delete sub-organization records
- Manage organization/sub-organization credit cards
- Manage organization/sub-organization activations
- View organization/sub-organization invoices
- Portal Access
- API Access
- Only pay for what you use pricing
- Email based technical support
Costs & Pricing
Xilution charges the following fees for usage of the Elephant API.
- Data Transfer Out
- 0.002 USD per MByte
- Request Count
- 0.05 USD per One Thousand Request
- Consumed Storage
- 0.002 USD per GByte
The Elephant Portal is an easy to use web based interface where you can create, update and delete organization and sub-organization records. The Elephant Portal is also where you can manage organization credit cards, view invoices and activate Xilution products.
Want to customize your interaction with Elephant? Check out the Elephant API.
To contact our technical support, send an email to email@example.com with a detailed description of your question or issue and we'll respond within one business day.
What is a sub-organization?
Sub-organizations are special organization records which are associated with your Xilution organization record. For digital agencies, sub-organizations are a great way to separate cloud resource management and billing activity from your Xilution organization.
Click the Register button below to create a new Xilution account.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have about Elephant or the Xilution platform in general.